Today I wanted to talk about FAITH.
FAITH in God means believing that He can do what He says. It means believing in something when you can’t see it.
Jesus told the woman with the issue of blood, your FAITH has made you whole.
We are healed, delivered, and set free according to our FAITH.
What do the scriptures say about Faith?
- Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen
- Without Faith, it is impossible to please God
- We walk by Faith and not by sight
- If you have Faith as a grain of a mustard seed, you can move mountains
- By Faith Noah built an ark and
- By Faith Abraham travelled to a foreign land
- By Faith Moses led the children of Israel out of Egypt and to the promised land
- By Faith David defeated Goliath
- By Faith we believe Jesus died on the cross, rose on the third day and we are SAVED
Wherever you are today, whatever you’re going through, hold on to your faith.
Have faith that God can and will heal every situation you face.
Your faith can make you whole.