One of the things I try to do is surround myself with positive things and positive people. I go to church each week and l love to participate in bible study and Sunday school.
I have found that I need more of God in my life than just on Sunday morning. I was what we call a Sunday morning Christian for years. These days, I try to spend time in prayer and in the word of God on a daily basis. I see the time spent doing so as refreshing, strengthening, and food to my soul.
I often get compact disks of the sermons from my local church, but I’m always looking for sources of encouragement and the word of God elsewhere, just to change it up a bit. Today, I decided to share with you some of my favorite religious podcasts and that are uplifting, inspiring, and encouraging to me.
- Brian Houston – Hillsong Church
- Dr. Charles Stanley – In Touch Ministries
- Bishop T.D. Jakes – The Potter’s Touch
- Joel Osteen
- Dr. David Jeremiah – Turning Point
- Dr. David Uth – First Baptist of Orlando
- Curtis Jones – Bayou City Fellowship
- Joyce Meyer – Enjoying Everyday Life
- Pastor John MacArthur – Grace to You
- Rick Warren – Daily Hope
How about you? What are some of your favorite religious podcasts?
I would love to hear from you.